Strong financial base
- The Group recorded revenue growth of 6% to US$43.2m (2020: US$40.9m)
- A 9% increase in profit from operations to US$4.43m (2020: US$4.08m), helped by the increasing scale of the Group
- Net profit growth was limited to a 6% increase to US$3.7m (2020: US$3.5m) due to the strength of the Israeli Shekel versus the US Dollar in 2021
- Earnings per share increased by 6% to 4.07 US cents (2020: 3.83 US cents)
- Cash flow from operations increased 65% to US$6.6m (2020: US$4.0m) leading to a net cash increase of 33% to US$12.5m at 31 December 2021 (31 December 2020: US$9.4m)
- Increased final dividend by 12% to 2.8 US cents per share (2020: 2.5 US cents per share)
Positive market trends across all three division
- Our proven backhaul solution to support the rollout of 5G, which could be further enhanced by recent technical developments to counter small mast movements due to varying climate conditions, has a growing order book from existing customers as well as an initial order from a new tier one customer. This, together with good progress in military antennas, has increased the prospects for the antenna division overall.
- With water scarcity continuing to be a critical, global issue, demand for our water management solutions under the Mottech brand was strong, both from new markets and in response to the launch of new water saving and cost-efficient products.
- Similarly, increased global defence spending underpinned another good year for MTI Summit, which also benefits from Israel being a central hub for the development of new global defence and wireless technologies. In addition, the acquisition of 51% of P.S.K. WIND TECHNOLOGIES LTD in January 2022, is expected to further accelerate this division’s growth in the defence sector.
Investor Meet CompanyRead more
MTI is pleased to announce that its antenna division has received blanket orders for 5G backhaul antenna from two key customers. The combined orders are worth approximately USD $0.85 million and are to be supplied in 2022
MTI’s Antenna Division has been selected to partner with US engineering and technology firm, Craig Technologies and its subsidiary Sidus Space, to develop a new range of space antenna as part of a funded project.Read more
For the first time in irrigation control software 2FA standard for safe connection. New Mottech ICC PRO5.5 version.Read more
RNS news 20201Read more
Mottech Decoder System (MDS)Read more
Enter the 5G era with MTI’s patented Multi Band Antennas, providing high bandwidth stable affordable connectionsRead more